Android Play Pass: How to Get the Subscription-Based Service
This will enable Android users access to apps and games without the need for advertisements, in-app purchases, or upfront payments. The monthly subscription is Rs. 99. Play Pass gives customers access to a curated selection of apps and games that they may download to their devices once they’ve paid for it. Users can access the Play Pass library of titles from Google Play’s dedicated section. If they have a Google family group, Play Pass subscribers can additionally share their subscription with up to five other family members.
In India, Android users can subscribe to Google Play Pass for Rs. 99 per month or Rs. 889 per year. You can try the service for one month for free. You may also acquire it for Rs. 109 with a prepaid one-month subscription.
We’ll walk you through how to download Play Pass for your Android device and how to utilise it in this article.
How to get Google Play Pass for Android?
Before we get started on how to acquire Google Play Pass on your Android phone, it’s crucial to understand that the service is still being phased out and isn’t yet available to all users in India. Google expects Play Pass to be completely functional early next month. It also requires Android 4.4 or higher, as well as Google Play Store app version 16.6.25 or higher. In addition, consumers must sign up for the service with a valid payment method.
- Tap the top-right corner of Google Play to access your profile.
- Select Play Pass.
- Hit To begin your subscription to the Play Pass service, go to the introduction screen. You can also choose for a yearly subscription to save money over the monthly plan.
- Know the complete amount due and scroll down to read the terms of service.
- If everything seems good, click on to Subscribe tab to activate the service on your account.
- To continue, enter your Google account password and tap on Verify.
- And this service gives you a one-month free trial period. On the introduction screen, scroll down to see the applications and games you’ll get after signing up for Google Play Pass.
Across 41 categories, Google promises to have a handpicked library of over 1,000 titles from developers in 59 countries. The first 15 titles on the list come from India. New apps and games are added regularly to the list.
Here is how to use Google Play Pass
- Here are the steps you need to follow to use Google Play Pass on your Android phone.
- From the Google Play bottom bar, select the Play Pass tab.
- Scroll down to see the titles that have been specially selected for you.
- To install any of the apps or games on your device, simply tap on them and select Install.
The Play Pass “ticket” appears in the listings of applications and games available with your membership on Google Play. You will also see the exact price you would pay if you did not have Play Pass for each app and game.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.